DeWALT 1-70-324 DSCARRIER Folding Trolley
DeWALT 1-70-324 DSCARRIER Trolley
1-70-324 DeWALT DSCARRIER Trolley fully folding for easy storage suits the DeWALT TOUGHSYSTEM of tool boxes easily moved about the jobsite due to the 210mm tough rubber wheels designed and tested to allow safe easy movement and extended use over typical building sites terrain. The 1-70-324 trolley has height adjustable brackets holding the TOUGHSYSTEM boxes in place at all times, extra brackets can be bought separately, each pair holding up to 60kgs.
This DeWALT trolley has a central locking mechanism that secured the TOUGHSYSTEM 1.0 boxes to the frame allowing it to be padlocked, unfortunalty at this time the TOUGHSYSTEM 2.0 box system does not feature a rear clasp allowing the locking mechanism to be used. The DSCARRIER toe plate is fully foldable for storage and is capable of a loading up to 120kgs
The DeWALT 36 month warranty guarantee is an extension to the standard 12 month warranty automatically covered by Power Tools UK, offering security in case of manufacturing and material defects to DeWALT Power Tools. Registration must be within 28 days of purchase in order that you can take advantage of this FOC warranty extension offered by DeWALT Power Tools .
How does it work:-
- Log into MyDeWALT at http://MyDeWALT.DeWALT.co.uk/3/ and create an account if you do not already have one
- Register the machine by entering the product model number and select an option from the drop-down listing. Unfortunately for kits each individual item must be registered separately
- Enter the date code (engraved inside the battery holder or on the underside of the machine) followed by the serial number shown on the machine rating label. Finally enter your SKU reference, purchase location plus the date of purchase and click confirm
- A summery page will appear showing that the machine has been successfully registered through the DeWALT Warranty Website. The confirmed availability of the extended warranty against the specific machine will be indicated in green allowing you to download the Warranty Certificate
- In the event of a machine failure during the extended warranty period contact DeWALT directly for guidance and assistance, you will be required to supply details from your Warranty Registration Certificate which you can recover through your original DeWALT account