Milwaukee 4932471727 C-Clamp Locking Pliers 280mm
Milwaukee 4932471727 C-Clamp Locking Pliers 280mm4932471727 Milwaukee C-Clamp Swivel Jaw Locking C-Clamp Pliers superb for clamping flat and round materials, , the special TORQUE LOCK screw and special hardened jaws ensure a secure grip. Other main features include chrome plating protecting protect the pliers against rust and prolong the working life. The strong grip is combined with a traditional release lever for added convenience, and the tool can also be used for hanging and storage
Milwaukee Power Tools take great pride in the products they offer professional tradesmen allowing Milwaukee to offer a warranty extension out to 36 months from original invoice date. The initial warranty period is 12 months is covered by Power Tools UK, Milwaukee tool warranty extends this out to 36 months overall by using the registration link on the Milwaukee Website www.milwaukeetool.eu . To gain this free of charge warranty extension customers must register the purchase directly with Milwaukee within 30 days of the invoice date.
Milwaukee warranty covers all defects of the product due to defaults in workmanship or material at the invoice date. The warranty is limited to repair and/or replacement and does not include any other obligations including but not limited to incidental or consequential damages.
The warranty is not valid if the product has been misused, used contrary to the instruction manual or being incorrectly connected. This warranty does not apply to:
- any damage to the product that is the result of improper maintenance
- any product that has been altered or modified
- any product where original identification (trade mark, serial number) markings have been defaced, altered or removed
- any damage caused by non-observance of the instruction manual
- any non CE product
- any product which has been attempted to be repaired by an non-qualified professional or without prior authorisation by Techtronic Industries
- any product connected to improper power supply (amps, voltage, frequency)
- any damage caused by external influences (water, chemical, physical, shocks) or foreign substances
- normal wear and tear of spare parts
- inappropriate use, overloading of the tool
- use of non-approved accessories or parts
- Power tool accessories provided with the tool or purchased separately. Such exclusions including but not limited to screw driver bits, drill bits, abrasive discs, sand paper and blades, lateral guide
- Components (parts and accessories) subject to natural wear and tear, including but not limited to service & maintenance kits, carbon brushes, bearings, chuck, SDS drill bit attachment or reception, power cord, auxiliary handle, transport carry case, sanding plate, dust bag, dust exhaust tube, felt washers, impact wrench pins & springs, etc.