Milwaukee 4932493751 FLEXTRED Safety Boots Tan Size 12
Milwaukee 4932493751 FLEXTRED Safety Boots4932493751 FLEXTRED Milwaukee Safety Boots Size 12 Tan Colour, flexible and lightweight all-round tan safety boots for tradesmen protection, certified according to EN ISO 20345:2022 S3S ESD FO SR and ESD (electrostatic discharge) certified. Some of the superb features of these size 12 Milwaukee Safety Boots include nubuck water repellent leather upper for protection from water, dust and dirt plus metal free construction allowing convenient passes through security gates. The built-in lace pocket allows the trade to store shoelaces preventing unintentional opening, tripping hazards and lace damage.
Milwaukee FLEXTRED Safety Boots have been designed to give the trade superior heel support using ENERGY FOAM heel cushioning construction for superior energy return and maximum comfort, STEP-RELEASE heels for convenient and rapid shoe removal plus ROLLCAGE heel stabilizer for great stability even on demanding terrain.
Milwaukee 4932493751 FLEXTRED Safety Boots
- Size 12 UK Milwaukee Laced Mid-Cut Safety Boots
- Colour tan
- Certified according to EN ISO 20345:2022 S3S ESD FO SR
- Metal free construction conveniently passes through security gates (airport friendly)
- Flexible and lightweight all-round safety boots
- Nubuck water repellent leather upper to protect from water, dust and dirt
- PU midsole material
- PU outsole material
- Fibreglass toe cap
- Superior grip prevents slipping
- ESD (electrostatic discharge) certified
- Lace pocket stores shoelaces preventing unintentional opening, tripping hazards and lace damage
- ENERGY FOAM heel cushioning construction for superior energy return and maximum comfort
- STEP-RELEASE heel for convenient and rapid shoe removal
- ROLLCAGE heel stabilizer giving superior stability even on demanding terrain
- Regular fitting
- SKU number 4932493751
- All Milwaukee Footwear from Power Tools UK come with full industrial warranty
|Review Star Width
|Review Data Last Updated
Milwaukee Power Tools take great pride in the products they offer professional tradesmen allowing Milwaukee to offer a warranty extension out to 36 months from original invoice date. The initial warranty period is 12 months is covered by Power Tools UK, Milwaukee tool warranty extends this out to 36 months overall by using the registration link on the Milwaukee Website www.milwaukeetool.eu . To gain this free of charge warranty extension customers must register the purchase directly with Milwaukee within 30 days of the invoice date.
Milwaukee warranty covers all defects of the product due to defaults in workmanship or material at the invoice date. The warranty is limited to repair and/or replacement and does not include any other obligations including but not limited to incidental or consequential damages.
The warranty is not valid if the product has been misused, used contrary to the instruction manual or being incorrectly connected. This warranty does not apply to:
- any damage to the product that is the result of improper maintenance
- any product that has been altered or modified
- any product where original identification (trade mark, serial number) markings have been defaced, altered or removed
- any damage caused by non-observance of the instruction manual
- any non CE product
- any product which has been attempted to be repaired by an non-qualified professional or without prior authorisation by Techtronic Industries
- any product connected to improper power supply (amps, voltage, frequency)
- any damage caused by external influences (water, chemical, physical, shocks) or foreign substances
- normal wear and tear of spare parts
- inappropriate use, overloading of the tool
- use of non-approved accessories or parts
- Power tool accessories provided with the tool or purchased separately. Such exclusions including but not limited to screw driver bits, drill bits, abrasive discs, sand paper and blades, lateral guide
- Components (parts and accessories) subject to natural wear and tear, including but not limited to service & maintenance kits, carbon brushes, bearings, chuck, SDS drill bit attachment or reception, power cord, auxiliary handle, transport carry case, sanding plate, dust bag, dust exhaust tube, felt washers, impact wrench pins & springs, etc.