Milwaukee M12FPTR-202X Pass Through Ratchet 2-12v-2Ah REDLITHIUM Batteries
Milwaukee M12FPTR-202X Pass Through Ratchet
M12FPTR-202X Insider Pass Through Ratchet supplied with 2 x 12v x 2Ah REDLITHIUM Batteries, 12v Charger plus 16 Accessories packed into a heavy duty carry case. With up to 81Nm of maximum torque and 350rpm, the M12FPTR-202X Ratchet offers the trade the perfect combination of power and speed. Outstanding features of this 12v Milwaukee Ratchet include the lowest-profile head for best-in-class access in confined spaces plus an extended neck that allows the trade better and easier access in hard-to-reach places.
Supplied with pass-through sockets from 8mm up to 15mm allows fastening and unfastening of nuts on bolts of any length plus 16mm to 19mm sockets, 21mm socket 1/4" anvil, 3/8" anvil and 1/4" hex bit holder making it a versatile ratcheting solution. Other outstanding features of this M12 FUEL Milwaukee Ratchet gives the trade a variable speed metal trigger providing ultimate control of the tool plus a premium rubber overmold to withstand contact with corrosive materials providing increased comfort throughout extended shift work. The powerful dual LED job lights illuminate the work area while the on-board fuel gauge displays remaining power stored on the 12v REDLITHIUM Battery.
The DNA of the Milwaukee M12 FUEL platform redefines the balance of cordless technologies. Milwaukee POWERSTATE brushless motors, REDLITHIUM battery packs and REDLINK PLUS electronic intelligence delivers outstanding power, run-time and durability
Milwaukee M12FPTR-202X Pass Through Ratchet
- 2 x 12v x 2Ah REDLITHIUM batteries
- 12v charger
- No load speed 0 to 350rpm
- Variable speed metal trigger
- Maximum torque 81Nm
- Head profile 21.5mm
- 16 accessory sockets, anvil adaptors and bit holder
- 8mm to 15mm pass-through sockets
- 16mm - 19mm sockets
- 21mm socket
- 1/4" anvil adapter, 3/8" anvil adapter and 1/4" hex bit holder
- Bright dual LED work lights
- Premium rubber overmould increased comfort and control
- Heavy duty carry case
- Weight 1.2kgs
- All Milwaukee Power Tools from Power Tools UK come with full industrial warranty
|Review Star Width||0|
|Review Data Last Updated||1701705393|
Milwaukee Power Tools take great pride in the products they offer professional tradesmen allowing Milwaukee to offer a warranty extension out to 36 months from original invoice date. The initial warranty period is 12 months is covered by Power Tools UK, Milwaukee tool warranty extends this out to 36 months overall by using the registration link on the Milwaukee Website www.milwaukeetool.eu . To gain this free of charge warranty extension customers must register the purchase directly with Milwaukee within 30 days of the invoice date.
Milwaukee warranty covers all defects of the product due to defaults in workmanship or material at the invoice date. The warranty is limited to repair and/or replacement and does not include any other obligations including but not limited to incidental or consequential damages.
The warranty is not valid if the product has been misused, used contrary to the instruction manual or being incorrectly connected. This warranty does not apply to:
- any damage to the product that is the result of improper maintenance
- any product that has been altered or modified
- any product where original identification (trade mark, serial number) markings have been defaced, altered or removed
- any damage caused by non-observance of the instruction manual
- any non CE product
- any product which has been attempted to be repaired by an non-qualified professional or without prior authorisation by Techtronic Industries
- any product connected to improper power supply (amps, voltage, frequency)
- any damage caused by external influences (water, chemical, physical, shocks) or foreign substances
- normal wear and tear of spare parts
- inappropriate use, overloading of the tool
- use of non-approved accessories or parts
- Power tool accessories provided with the tool or purchased separately. Such exclusions including but not limited to screw driver bits, drill bits, abrasive discs, sand paper and blades, lateral guide
- Components (parts and accessories) subject to natural wear and tear, including but not limited to service & maintenance kits, carbon brushes, bearings, chuck, SDS drill bit attachment or reception, power cord, auxiliary handle, transport carry case, sanding plate, dust bag, dust exhaust tube, felt washers, impact wrench pins & springs, etc.