Milwaukee M18FDGROVB-OX Die Grinder 18v BODY ONLY FUEL
Milwaukee M18FDGROVB-OX Die Grinder
M18FDGROVB-OX Milwaukee Die Grinder delivers corded performance similar to a 1200w straight grinder. Features of this superb 18v Die Grinder include a spindle lock increasing productivity by reducing the need of 2 wrenches, RAPIDSTOP stops all accessories in under the 2 seconds, lower angle of battery slot for better balance and ergonomics compared to previous model plus universal reception fits both, 6mm and 8mm accessories.
This 18v Milwaukee Die Grinder has a removable dust screen to prevent debris entrance prolonging motor life, line-lock-out function prevents auto start up, rubber front provides most comfortable handling and the the slim handle design reduces fatigue.
The DNA of the Milwaukee FUEL platform redefines the balance of cordless technologies. Milwaukee POWERSTATE brushless motor, REDLITHIUM battery packs (not supplied) and REDLINK PLUS electronic intelligence deliver outstanding power, run-time and durability
Milwaukee M18FDGROVB-OX Die Grinder
- 18v BODY ONLY Milwaukee Die Grinder
- No load speed 27000rpm
- Disc diameter 50mm
- Maximium grinding accessories diameter 50mm
- Line lock-out function
- 6mm and 8mm collets
- RAPIDSTOP stops all accessories in under 2 seconds
- Anti-kickback protection
- Slide lock-on switch
- Lower angle of battery slot for better balance
- Removable dust screen
- Rubber front provides comfortable handling
- Line-lock-out function prevents automatic start-up
- Slim handle design
- Dust screen
- Weight 2kgs
- All Milwaukee Power Tools from Power Tools UK come with full industrial warranty
|Review Star Width||0|
|Review Data Last Updated||1701705383|
Milwaukee Power Tools take great pride in the products they offer professional tradesmen allowing Milwaukee to offer a warranty extension out to 36 months from original invoice date. The initial warranty period is 12 months is covered by Power Tools UK, Milwaukee tool warranty extends this out to 36 months overall by using the registration link on the Milwaukee Website www.milwaukeetool.eu . To gain this free of charge warranty extension customers must register the purchase directly with Milwaukee within 30 days of the invoice date.
Milwaukee warranty covers all defects of the product due to defaults in workmanship or material at the invoice date. The warranty is limited to repair and/or replacement and does not include any other obligations including but not limited to incidental or consequential damages.
The warranty is not valid if the product has been misused, used contrary to the instruction manual or being incorrectly connected. This warranty does not apply to:
- any damage to the product that is the result of improper maintenance
- any product that has been altered or modified
- any product where original identification (trade mark, serial number) markings have been defaced, altered or removed
- any damage caused by non-observance of the instruction manual
- any non CE product
- any product which has been attempted to be repaired by an non-qualified professional or without prior authorisation by Techtronic Industries
- any product connected to improper power supply (amps, voltage, frequency)
- any damage caused by external influences (water, chemical, physical, shocks) or foreign substances
- normal wear and tear of spare parts
- inappropriate use, overloading of the tool
- use of non-approved accessories or parts
- Power tool accessories provided with the tool or purchased separately. Such exclusions including but not limited to screw driver bits, drill bits, abrasive discs, sand paper and blades, lateral guide
- Components (parts and accessories) subject to natural wear and tear, including but not limited to service & maintenance kits, carbon brushes, bearings, chuck, SDS drill bit attachment or reception, power cord, auxiliary handle, transport carry case, sanding plate, dust bag, dust exhaust tube, felt washers, impact wrench pins & springs, etc.