Milwaukee M18FROP15-502X Orbital Polisher 2-18v-5Ah REDLITHIUM Batteries 125mm
Milwaukee M18FROP15-502X Orbital Polisher
M18FROP15-502X Orbital Polisher powered by 2 x 18v x 5Ah REDLITHIUM Batteries and an 18v Charger packed into a heavy duty power tool box. This 18v Milwaukee Polisher delivers an equal performance to a corded random orbital polishers allowing it to complete polishing and heavy-correction applications assisted by an easy change 8 position speed dial for maximum control and best finishing results. The other main features include 15mm orbital function for fast and efficient polishing with a free hologram finish, lock-on function provides more comfortable and less strenuous use when polishing for longer periods plus large ergonomic front grip area with overmold for easy and comfortable handling, especially when working with the tool vertically.
The M18FROP15-502X Milwaukee Random Orbital Polisher has been designed with a 90 degree rotated battery slot with clearance of more than 50mm preventing any touch points with the paint and allowing the tool to be stored in a horizontal or vertical position. The line-lock-out function increases safety preventing automatic start up and the removable dust screen prevents debris entering the machine prolonging the overall life of the motor.
The DNA of the Milwaukee FUEL platform redefines the balance of cordless technologies, MILWAUKEE POWERSTATE brushless motor technology, REDLITHIUM battery packs and REDLINK PLUS electronic intelligence delivers outstanding power, run-time and durability
Specification of 18v M18FROP15-502X Random Orbital Polisher
- 2 x 18v x 5Ah REDLITHIUM batteries
- 18v charger
- No load speed 2650rpm to 5100rpm
- Trigger lock-on switch
- Backing pad diameter 125mm
- Orbit diameter 15mm
- Line lock-out function
- Soft start function
- 8 position speed dial
- 90 degree battery slot with 50mm clearance preventing touch points
- Large ergonomic front grip area
- Removable dust screen
- Milwaukee power tool case
- Weight 3.2kgs
- All Milwaukee Power Tools from Power Tools UK comes with full industrial warranty
Milwaukee Power Tools take great pride in the products they offer professional tradesmen allowing Milwaukee to offer a warranty extension out to 36 months from original invoice date. The initial warranty period is 12 months is covered by Power Tools UK, Milwaukee tool warranty extends this out to 36 months overall by using the registration link on the Milwaukee Website www.milwaukeetool.eu . To gain this free of charge warranty extension customers must register the purchase directly with Milwaukee within 30 days of the invoice date.
Milwaukee warranty covers all defects of the product due to defaults in workmanship or material at the invoice date. The warranty is limited to repair and/or replacement and does not include any other obligations including but not limited to incidental or consequential damages.
The warranty is not valid if the product has been misused, used contrary to the instruction manual or being incorrectly connected. This warranty does not apply to:
- any damage to the product that is the result of improper maintenance
- any product that has been altered or modified
- any product where original identification (trade mark, serial number) markings have been defaced, altered or removed
- any damage caused by non-observance of the instruction manual
- any non CE product
- any product which has been attempted to be repaired by an non-qualified professional or without prior authorisation by Techtronic Industries
- any product connected to improper power supply (amps, voltage, frequency)
- any damage caused by external influences (water, chemical, physical, shocks) or foreign substances
- normal wear and tear of spare parts
- inappropriate use, overloading of the tool
- use of non-approved accessories or parts
- Power tool accessories provided with the tool or purchased separately. Such exclusions including but not limited to screw driver bits, drill bits, abrasive discs, sand paper and blades, lateral guide
- Components (parts and accessories) subject to natural wear and tear, including but not limited to service & maintenance kits, carbon brushes, bearings, chuck, SDS drill bit attachment or reception, power cord, auxiliary handle, transport carry case, sanding plate, dust bag, dust exhaust tube, felt washers, impact wrench pins & springs, etc.